About these images
SCR is a service of Bioscience Network in association with:
the Biology Teachers Association of NJ and
the National Association of Biology Teachers
SCR Mission Statement
The mission of Stem Cell Resources is to provide timely, reliable, high-quality and scientifically credible stem cell information for the educational community worldwide.
SCR connects world recognized scientists, doctors, government leaders, entrepreneurs, and bioethicists to life science educators who ultimately empower change in science education.
- Embrace educational excellence in the field of regenerative medicine.
- Provide credible information and learning strategies for a broad range of users.
- Author a dynamic, interactive learning system.
- Advance our students' global competitiveness and scientific literacy.
- Inspire open innovation and catalyze scientific creativity.
- Unite industry and education at the juxtaposition of their mutual goals.
- Equip classrooms with currently unavailable resources.
Who We Are
StemCellResources.org is a division of Bioscience Network (BSN), a publisher of online science education materials. BSN is committed to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of education in the biological sciences - particularly at the K-12 level - through collaborative public-private partnerships and the creation of scientifically valid resources useful to society at large. The projects BSN pursues are intended to impact education and motivate tomorrow's workforce to explore careers in the biological sciences. BSN is a for-benefits organization: 100% of our proceeds are re-invested to advance our educational mission.
StemCellResources.org is a recognized educational resource by the National Institutes of Health, the National Academies of Science and the National Association of Biology Teachers through its affiliate, the Biology Teachers Association of New Jersey.
We are all stakeholders in science education and progress. We call upon everyone to partner with us to innovate, expand, and extend this educational resource. For more information, please contact us.
Back to Top